Monday, December 22, 2008

Frazeled eve of the eve!

OK so here it is the eve of the eve, not finished with shopping and cant wait to be done with work for the week. Im feeling a little frazled that I dont have enough for my darling husband and have yet to frame the 22x30 antique map I got for him. So how does one frame something that big in front of him without him knowing....Guess santa KDH will be up all night tommarrow night doing it.
So I feel like a kid this year and cannot wait to open my gifts that have been sitting out for the last three weeks from my husband. I really feel like he likes to torture me more than the giving of the gifts, LOL.
Well im off to try and make this day go by a little faster and hopefully all of my errands will be done before its christmas morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment